Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Scotty Review!!!

Isla De Cuba Cigars



I have to admit,I was a skeptic. I did NOT think the Isla De Cuba cigars were going to be all that great. I LOVE it when I am proven wrong!


Construction: Very well built cigars. The natural Connecticut and the Connecticut broadleaf maduro are both beautifully wrapped. The maduro being the prettiest....all oily looking.


Draw: I have smoked a half dozen of these rascals and every one had an excellent draw. So much so as to make for a nice slow smoke.


Burn: Nice and even. The only time I needed an adjustment light was when I tended to power smoke it ( I couldn't help it...they are really good).


Taste: These sweethearts are smooooooooooth. They are medium strength with a nice
spice and black coffee taste and a touch of cedar. The maduro was just a notch higher in strength.


Aroma: Not overly pungent,but very pleasing to my shnozzola.


Finish: YES!! I told you I finished SIX of them! Actually the finish was not all that lengthy,but had a nice spicy linger to it.


All in all,I found it to be an extremely pleasant cigar for a mere $7.00 . I also think sitting in your favorite...(favourite for my Canadian friends)..humidor for a while will make these cigars go up a
good half smoke ring. On that note,I am giving it a PRE-sit-in-your-fav-humidor "O O O C" three and a half smoke rings!



That's all for now. Summer is coming,YAY! So as usual........
"SMOKE "EM IF YA GOT 'EM"!
Scotty Mac

No comments: